(also adrenocorticotropin /-pɪn/)
- another term for adrenocorticotrophic hormone.More example sentences
- In turn, CRH acts on the pituitary gland, just beneath the brain, triggering the release of another hormone, adrenocorticotropin into the bloodstream.
- Schultz et al noted that nonsurvivors of cardiopulmonary resuscitation had low levels of adrenocorticotropin and cortisol.
- Longworth showed a similar fluorescence spectrum for adrenocorticotropin.
More definitions of adrenocorticotrophinDefinition of adrenocorticotrophin in:
- The US English dictionary