Of or involving adultery: an adulterous affair
More example sentences
- It turns out that Hermanus is an adulterous hotbed of extramarital affairs.
- And for a man who for so long struggled to find fulfilment in love - even in an adulterous affair - the loss of the illusion might be hard to bear.
- He was the result of an adulterous wartime affair.
- More example sentences
- He perceives her as a woman who as a child saw her father adulterously kiss a neighbor.
- George is already kicking over the traces - spending too much, drinking too much, gambling too much and, as Amelia dare not admit to herself, consorting adulterously with other women.
- A heterosexually oriented celibate will sin adulterously with a married woman or be guilty of fornication with an unmarried one.