- A living will which gives durable power of attorney to a surrogate decision-maker, remaining in effect during the incompetency of the person making it.More example sentences
- Other issues that need to be addressed with patients and caregivers include advance directives, the living will and the durable power of attorney.
- Even when patients have completed an advance directive and durable power of attorney, decisions at the end of life can be difficult.
- Most Americans do not complete advance directives, such as durable powers of attorney or living wills.
More definitions of advance directiveDefinition of advance directive in:
- The US English dictionary