- A newspaper or magazine advertisement giving information about a product in the style of an editorial or objective journalistic article.More example sentences
- Today's newspapers are crammed with advertising and advertorials, and journalists are seen as corrupt by many readers.
- Admittedly the article reads like an advertorial for the company involved, and it could just be cheap filler.
- Note that this is an article and not an advertorial for which the travel club paid.
More definitions of advertorialDefinition of advertorial in:
- The US English dictionary