- Acting in a way that would be recommended; sensible; wise: you would be advised to check on increases to your pensionMore example sentences
- If you like flashy literate front men then it's advised to see this band.
- Taking vitamins and minerals in isolation is not advised, as they need to be combined to work synergistically.
- The timid male would be advised to stand well back when a female threatened is on the rampage.
More definitions of advisedDefinition of advised in:
- The US English dictionary