Definition of advisement in English:
noun[mass noun] archaic or North American
- We are constantly seeking ways to create a full developmental program, beginning with assessment and advisement.
- Nonetheless, meaness filtered out, the input is taken into advisement.
- Then the FDA will take that into advisement and make a decision sometimes in the near future.
take something under advisement
- North American Reserve judgement while considering something.Example sentences
- We took this under advisement, and then went anyway.
- He takes under advisement the opinions of legal scholars.
- Otherwise, they can just use the boards to deflect criticism and take their suggestions under perpetual advisement.
Definition of advisement in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan