(US also eolian)
- Relating to or arising from the action of the wind: fluvial and eolian sedimentsMore example sentences
- Where cored the Auk Formation is easily identified because of the preservation of aeolian dune facies.
- The term also acknowledges the predominant aeolian dune component of the coastal barriers.
- The shallow soils are derived from fluvial gravel overlain by multiple ash deposits and aeolian dust.
More definitions of aeolianDefinition of aeolian in:
- The US English dictionary