- A person who performs acrobatics high above the ground on a tightrope or trapezes.More example sentences
- This physically elastic and histrionically pliable performer is as acrobatic on a stage as an aerialist under the big top.
- Performed by two aerialists high on towers, it is a tale of friendship shattered when two young women find themselves on different sides in a civil war.
- The husband-and-wife team, are professionally trained aerialists who met during a street performers festival.
More definitions of aerialistDefinition of aerialist in:
- The US English dictionary