adjective[attributive] • informal
- 1Aeronautical: an aero clubMore example sentences
- These men formed the backbone of the early aero squadrons and enabled army aviation to expand.
- Wetting his lips, he engaged the engine, launched the wing and wire aero machine and was quickly airborne!
- The aero squadron consisted of tour sections: headquarters, engineering, supply, and flying.
- 2Aerodynamic: we softened the lines for a more aero lookMore example sentences
- Unlike typical vehicles in that segment, the look is aero and uncluttered, sporty, not beefy.
- He has added four different springs and two different sway bars to help adjust to the new aero package and nose.
- ‘With the new aero package,’ he says, ‘we needed a new tire to tighten up the cars.’
early 20th century (in sense 1): abbreviation.
More definitions of aeroDefinition of aero in:
- The US English dictionary