(US also esthetician)
Definition of aesthetician in English:
1A person who is knowledgeable about aesthetics.
- At this point any remaining modern artists and aestheticians will now take their leave.
- Best known for his medieval story, he has also worked as a philosopher, aesthetician, and television producer.
- They are the primary aesthetic notions, which give sense to the wider class that aestheticians include as ‘aesthetic’.
2North American A beautician.
- The spa is a full-out body pleasure palace housing hairdressers, aestheticians, and a gym.
- Thanks to our team of dermatologists, aestheticians, and hairstylists, we were able to grant your beauty wishes.
- He recommends this process, which estheticians call exfoliation.
Definition of aesthetician in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan