- another term for mood disorder.More example sentences
- The postpartum period, however, is widely considered a high-risk period for recurrence of potentially severe and life-threatening episodes of major affective disorders.
- On the contrary, anxious children often grow up to be adults with anxiety, depression or another affective disorder.
- The wife suffered from a major affective disorder which limited her ability to work.
More definitions of affective disorderDefinition of affective disorder in:
- The US English dictionary