Definition of affordable in English:
Inexpensive; reasonably priced: affordable homes
More example sentences
- Some land could even be sold at discount prices to provide affordable housing.
- Admission to all three venues is free and all artwork will be for sale at affordable prices.
- This assumes these people have Internet access at an affordable price and can use it.
- [as submodifier]: affordably priced hotel roomsMore example sentences
- Appetizers, such as Thai fish paste and egg rolls, are all affordably priced.
- ‘We intend to price it very affordably,’ was all the spokeswoman would say.
- Fascinating and enhanced with a great soundtrack, this DVD is affordably priced and suited to many viewings.
Definition of affordable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan