Inexpensive; reasonably priced: affordable homes
More example sentences
- Some land could even be sold at discount prices to provide affordable housing.
- Admission to all three venues is free and all artwork will be for sale at affordable prices.
- This assumes these people have Internet access at an affordable price and can use it.
- More example sentences
- Prior discussions did take place on the pledge, with officers and the industry, considering feasibility and affordability.
- Though fertility clinics are becoming popular by the day, affordability proves a big stumbling block for many a couple.
- Housing affordability needs a vision that goes beyond the next election
- [as submodifier]: affordably priced hotel roomsMore example sentences
- Appetizers, such as Thai fish paste and egg rolls, are all affordably priced.
- ‘We intend to price it very affordably,’ was all the spokeswoman would say.
- Fascinating and enhanced with a great soundtrack, this DVD is affordably priced and suited to many viewings.
Definition of affordable in:
- The US English dictionary