Definition of affordable in English:
Inexpensive; reasonably priced: affordable homes
More example sentences
- Some land could even be sold at discount prices to provide affordable housing.
- Admission to all three venues is free and all artwork will be for sale at affordable prices.
- This assumes these people have Internet access at an affordable price and can use it.
- 1affordably adverb
- [as submodifier]: affordably priced hotel roomsMore example sentences
- Appetizers, such as Thai fish paste and egg rolls, are all affordably priced.
- ‘We intend to price it very affordably,’ was all the spokeswoman would say.
- Fascinating and enhanced with a great soundtrack, this DVD is affordably priced and suited to many viewings.
Definition of affordable in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.