- Denoting a thing or person previously mentioned: songs from the aforementioned albumMore example sentences
- All of the aforementioned public representatives present addressed the meeting.
- Apart from the aforementioned health benefits, it has given his work an integrity that it did not need previously.
- Smoking is already banned in most of the places that people have to use, such as the aforementioned public transport.
More definitions of aforementionedDefinition of aforementioned in:
- The US English dictionary