- Denoting a thing or person previously mentioned: the aforenamed offences carry maximum penalties of 10 years' imprisonmentMore example sentences
- Before the aforenamed lady could reply, Pero Carnero immediately approached, and he replied on her behalf.
- Among these aforenamed persons who thus submitted themselves certain there were, who, because they had been abjured before were now condemned for relapse, and had sentence read aginst them.
- Nay, says the aforenamed author, if Hermes himself were now living together with subtle witted Geber and most profound Raimund Lullie, they would be accounted by our chemists not for philosophers, but rather for learners.
More definitions of aforenamedDefinition of aforenamed in:
- The US English dictionary