- An open deck toward the stern of a ship.More example sentences
- The remotely operated mine disposal vehicle launch and recovery area is on the afterdeck which is equipped with two cranes.
- Two missile systems are installed on the action station guard supports on the afterdeck ready for immediate deployment.
- A number of exercises were executed, including dropping the winchman on the afterdeck, transferring lifeboat crew to the helicopter, and a stretcher exercise.
More definitions of afterdeckDefinition of afterdeck in:
- The US English dictionary