- A world entered after death.More example sentences
- This is the doorway to the afterworld… heaven, hell, paradise, nightmares, Elysian, Tartarus… whatever name you want to grace it with, but it is not as people view it.
- In addition, most of the citizens, even though they may not call themselves Buddhists, maintain a Buddhist view of life and the afterworld.
- They also exclude the belief in immortality of the soul and the punishment and rewards of the afterworld.
More definitions of afterworldDefinition of afterworld in:
- The US English dictionary