- Asexual; reproducing asexually: winged agamic femalesMore example sentences
- Nor is there any evidence that agamic and gamic oviposition on a particular leaf is inversely related.
- In most cases it was agamic fusions of protists that preceded the origin of sexual process.
- In most cases, some kind of agamic fusion of protists can be considered as its prerequisite.
mid 19th century: from Greek agamos 'unmarried' + -ic.
More definitions of agamicDefinition of agamic in:
- The US English dictionary