- Having existed for a very long time: the will to change age-long habitsMore example sentences
- This change in art is part of the general breakaway from age-long habits of thought that the Greeks achieved in the 5th century BC.
- Take an in-depth look at how science is changing this age-long debate.
- Muslims who care about their families and can afford the age-long tradition travel back to their hometowns to celebrate the biggest Islamic festival.
More definitions of age-longDefinition of age-long in:
- The US English dictionary