- A gibbon with colour varying from light buff to black, found in SE Asia.
More example sentences
- Hylobates agilis, family Hylobatidae
- Nine of the 13 primate species of Borneo are found in the park, such as the distinctive proboscis monkey, the agile gibbon, the silvery leaf-eating monkey and the orangutan.
- The great call of the female agile gibbon is somewhat similar to that of the female lar gibbon.
- The long temporal tufts visible in the female are common in agile gibbons, but not in lar gibbons.
More definitions of agile gibbonDefinition of agile gibbon in:
- The US English dictionary