- Pasta squares stuffed with a variety of fillings, like small ravioli.More example sentences
- Both ravioli and agnolotti are normally accompanied by a sauce, such as tomato.
- Tuscan snobs will enjoy the savory agnolotti dumplings, stuffed with spinach and ground veal, and a steamy bowl of pici spaghetti, drenched in a buttery mushroom sauce and scented with rosemary and bits of black truffles.
- My agnolotti - outsized cheese-filled ravioli topped with parmesan shavings - were pleasant enough, but just didn't manage to get my tastebuds racing past first base.
More definitions of agnolottiDefinition of agnolotti in:
- The US English dictionary