- Cease to argue about something because neither party will compromise or be persuaded.More example sentences
- We agreed to differ on many things and we also dealt with the issues that we should be dealing with.
- A few left, but most agreed to differ and the congregation grew.
- Perhaps the first step in creating a culture in which people are unafraid to speak out is to listen respectfully to each other's views, and be able to gracefully agree to differ where consensus is impossible.
More definitions of agree to differDefinition of agree to differ in:
- The US English dictionary