Definition of agriscience in English:
The application of science to agriculture.
- The Trento centre has the potential to bolster new economic growth in the Trentino region and beyond, as well as underpin traditional industries such as agriculture and agriscience.
- Dr. Dyer's primary teaching responsibilities include courses in team and organizational leadership, research methods, and the preparation of agriculture teachers for middle and high school agriscience programs.
- The intention of this project, which was funded through a grant, was to develop new curricula for effective integration of critical thinking instruction into a specific discipline such as agriscience.
- 1agriscientist noun
- Example sentences
- Apparent inconsistencies evident to agriscientists probably won't be noticed in general, but they erode professional confidence in the book.
- Twenty-five future agriscientists, biotechnologists, agronomists, food scientists, ag journalists, ag marketers and other promising leaders for the field of agriculture.
- The qualified agriscientist has the necessary knowledge, skills and disposition to function optimally, whether independently or as a member of a team, in a scientific agricultural or forestry environment.
Definition of agriscience in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.