Definition of agriscience in English:
The application of science to agriculture.
- The Trento centre has the potential to bolster new economic growth in the Trentino region and beyond, as well as underpin traditional industries such as agriculture and agriscience.
- Dr. Dyer's primary teaching responsibilities include courses in team and organizational leadership, research methods, and the preparation of agriculture teachers for middle and high school agriscience programs.
- The intention of this project, which was funded through a grant, was to develop new curricula for effective integration of critical thinking instruction into a specific discipline such as agriscience.
- Example sentences
- Apparent inconsistencies evident to agriscientists probably won't be noticed in general, but they erode professional confidence in the book.
- Twenty-five future agriscientists, biotechnologists, agronomists, food scientists, ag journalists, ag marketers and other promising leaders for the field of agriculture.
- The qualified agriscientist has the necessary knowledge, skills and disposition to function optimally, whether independently or as a member of a team, in a scientific agricultural or forestry environment.
Definition of agriscience in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan