- A moment of sudden insight or discovery: he had an aha moment when looking at my medications past and presentMore example sentences
- I'm looking for the cyberspace equivalent - the "aha moment" that gets people to think "we've got something truly new on our hands here."
- Recently, I leafed through your magazine and had these Aha moments about what resonates with readers.
- She says this was her "aha moment" and that, looking back over the previous week's schedule, she realised her practice had become overrun with prosperity's unhappy children.
More definitions of aha momentDefinition of aha moment in:
- The US English dictionary