- Rock climbing using the assistance of objects such as pegs placed in the rock. Compare with free climbing.More example sentences
- The basic games include: bouldering, indoor climbing, free rock climbing, solo climbing aid climbing, ice climbing and alpine climbing.
- Tejada-Flores outlined a hierarchy of the game consisting of seven basic forms: bouldering, cragging, continuous rock climbing, big-wall / aid climbing, alpine climbing, super-alpine climbing, and expedition climbing.
- There is a big vacuum in big wall and aid climbing information and Dr. Piton's fundamentals help more people get to the summit than ever before.
More definitions of aid climbingDefinition of aid climbing in:
- The US English dictionary