- The date on which a particular television or radio programme is scheduled to be broadcast: the scheduled air date required warp-speed productionMore example sentences
- Despite their disparate original airdates, Paramount is releasing the series in its production order, so these two episodes, shown months apart, are bundled together.
- The airdates of these two shows has not been decided.
- They have chosen an airdate I think the second week in December.
More definitions of air dateDefinition of air date in:
- The US English dictionary