- A substance or device for making the air in a room smell fresh.More example sentences
- Mid West Road Safety officer Terri-Anne Pettet said drivers would receive reminders about the dangers of drink driving through car litter bags, stickers, air-fresheners and other materials.
- When we plug in an air-freshener or spray something in a room, it's not so much because we want to experience an aroma - it's because we want to get rid of another.
- By 6:51, I escape the thick fumes, sealing myself into another smell hell, the air-freshener biosphere of a New York taxi.
More definitions of air freshenerDefinition of air freshener in:
- The US English dictionary