- A shallow-draught boat powered by an aircraft engine, for use in swamps.More example sentences
- Plus she has her own airboat to cruise the swamps for no apparent reason.
- I've done a power slide in an airboat on the Florida Everglades.
- The dispatcher relayed information from the airboat to their friends who were, as really good friends, willing to launch another boat in the dead of night and try to find them by GPS coordinates.
More definitions of airboatDefinition of airboat in:
- The US English dictionary