- The flow of air, especially that encountered by a moving aircraft or vehicle.More example sentences
- Mixed ice is the most dangerous kind of airframe icing due to its weight and disruption to the airflow.
- In addition, fluid flows, airflows, strain forces, and acoustical waves that were previously imperceptible might now be detected.
- Further power was to have been obtained by fitting a specially ducted fan to increase the airflow through the jet system.
More definitions of airflowDefinition of airflow in:
- The US English dictionary