A base close to the area of active operations where supplies and troops can be received and evacuated by air.
- It was decided that the teams were able to provide care equal to that available from the hospitals, because of their depleted medical supplies, so all patients were moved to the airhead triage area.
- The military base is the principle strategic airhead for the militia, supporting its small fleet of helicopters and warplanes.
- It's a matter of being able to distribute supplies, and take care of retail distribution using helicopter and air assets and truck assets once you get supplies to major airheads.
Second World War: on the pattern of bridgehead.
A silly or foolish person: she looks like Barbie and acts like a dizzy airhead
More example sentences
- Since I don't watch TV anymore - except under extreme duress - I don't know what the network airheads and cable morons have done with the story.
- You've then got the choice between charming airheads or incomprehensible technical folks.
- If the agency is willing to employ such airheads at their office, what kind of dunces do you think they'd employ for your client?