- (Of a person) silly or foolish: a dreadfully clumsy and airheaded girlMore example sentences
- I am a firm believer that pop music has one use - to keep all the airheaded teenyboppers out of the underground scene.
- In what must be every 40-something guy's fantasy, he shacks up with an airheaded aerobic instructor who is happy to watch mindless films with him.
- Cheerleaders are not all airheaded and incredibly concerned about the material world.
More definitions of airheadedDefinition of airheaded in:
- The US English dictionary