- Though: he was making progress, albeit rather slowlyMore example sentences
- Back to the theme of homicide, albeit in a world rather more familiar than that of Minority Report.
- It's a concept album in that it tells a story - albeit with a rather lame twist at the end.
- They were getting it, albeit slowly, but the results were mixed to say the least.
late Middle English: from the phrase all be it 'although it be (that').
More definitions of albeitDefinition of albeit in:
- The US English dictionary