(also albert chain)
- A watch chain with a bar at one end for attaching to a buttonhole.More example sentences
- Pocket Watch chain Full Albert For gold plated pocket watches
- Status of Gold Double Albert Watch Chain and Fob from the world's largest specialist antique web site.
- Edwardian 9ct Gold Single 'Albert' Watch Chain. Made by Keat & Co. in London, circa 1905.
mid 19th century: named after Prince Albert (see Albert, Prince).
More definitions of albertDefinition of albert in:
- The US English dictionary