- A leguminous tree or shrub of warm climates, with feathery leaves and plume-like flowers that typically resemble bottlebrushes.
More example sentences
- Genus Albizia, family Leguminosae
- In fact, for those whose sexual dysfunction is emotionally related albizzia can be very effective.
- In its natural habitat tun is found growing in mixed stands comprising other broad-level species like terminalias, albizzias, bombax, ficuses, shisham, acacias, etc.
- A dining room next to the living room, of 26 m², large family table, beautiful chimney with insert, two large French windows facing the sea, the third on to the albizzias.
modern Latin, named after Filippo degli Albizzi, a Tuscan nobleman who introduced the silk tree A. julibrizzen into Italy in the mid 18th century.
More definitions of albizziaDefinition of albizzia in:
- The US English dictionary