- Consisting of, resembling, or containing albumen.More example sentences
- In 1827, English biochemist William Prout classified foods into four main categories: water, saccharinous, oleaginous, and albuminous (proteins).
- In my opinion, the albuminous materials were never the ferments, but the nutrients of the ferment.
- Glonoine has albuminous urine and will sometimes be found useful in acute and haemorrhagic nephritis.
More definitions of albuminousDefinition of albuminous in:
- The US English dictionary