- 1(Of a drink) not containing alcohol: alcohol-free lagerMore example sentences
- Try alcohol-free beers, wines, and mixed drinks as a substitute.
- Alas, this tasting shows that many brewers have not improved the drinkability of their alcohol-free beers and lagers since their introduction.
- Consider also that alcohol-free beverages and drinks are loaded with profit.
- 1.1Not serving or consuming alcoholic drinks: the hotel has an alcohol-free barMore example sentences
- Blundell Park's six bars will be an alcohol-free zone after the Mariners forgot to re-apply for their drinks licence in time.
- Those who defy the ban and continue to drink in alcohol-free areas face arrest and fines of up to £500.
- The town centre is an alcohol-free zone, but this doesn't put them off.
More definitions of alcohol-freeDefinition of alcohol-free in:
- The US English dictionary