- old-fashioned term for grantee.More example sentences
- Expenses on the maintenance of the alienator made by the alienee before the cancellation of the contract shall not be reimbursed.
- In considering applications relating to alienations, the Maori Land Court must be satisfied that the preferred class of alienees has been granted an opportunity to exercise the first right of refusal.
- The alienee of a person owning the property injured may commence an action for a continuance of the nuisance, and the alienee of the property causing the nuisance is responsible for a continuance of the same.
More definitions of alieneeDefinition of alienee in:
- The US English dictionary