- US term for all-round.More example sentences
- I am jealous of all the talent I see around me, and bitter that the world is not giving me the fame, money and all-around kudos I feel I deserve.
- And finally (as they say on the news) English explorer and all-around legend Sir Ranulph Fiennes runs his seventh marathon in seven days.
- Christian Vieri is, arguably, the best all-around centre forward in the world at the moment, combining finishing, strength and pace.
More definitions of all-aroundDefinition of all-around in:
- The US English dictionary