- 1Suddenly: all at once the noise stoppedMore example sentences
- The sounds struck her all at once, as if the volume on her ears had suddenly been turned up.
- When he finally did put her words together, it hit him all at once like a ton of bricks.
- Through it all, he is optimistic that he can succeed, not all at once, but over time.
- 2All at the same time: a lot of beans are ready all at onceMore example sentences
- Add the bean sprouts all at once and leave for 20 seconds, then add the spring onions, stir well, and drain.
- Cost-wise, it makes sense to collect several updates together and release them all at once.
- The dancers mix it up quite a bit, performing together all at once, as well as in trios, duos and solo pieces.
More definitions of all at onceDefinition of all at once in:
- The US English dictionary