Definition of all-in-one in English:
Combining two or more items or functions in a single unit: an all-in-one shampoo/conditioner
More example sentences
- The compact, all-in-one unit has a lead-free motherboard.
- It's become something of a trend in the industry to wrap up a variety of security functions in all-in-one security appliances.
- An all-in-one unit that stores everything from your computer to CDs, books and files is the perfect solution where your room has to serve two purposes.
nounBack to top
A garment that takes the place of two or more other garments.
- The dancers wore silver all-in-ones, headdresses and these codpieces on top of their trousers like in A Clockwork Orange.
- Jackets start at £35, trousers at £65 and all-in-ones at £110.
- There were lots of lovely men there wearing footie kit, rugby kit and some strange tight-fitting gymnastics all-in-ones.
Definition of all-in-one in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan