Combining two or more items or functions in a single unit: an all-in-one shampoo/conditioner
More example sentences
- The compact, all-in-one unit has a lead-free motherboard.
- It's become something of a trend in the industry to wrap up a variety of security functions in all-in-one security appliances.
- An all-in-one unit that stores everything from your computer to CDs, books and files is the perfect solution where your room has to serve two purposes.
A garment that takes the place of two or more other garments.
- The dancers wore silver all-in-ones, headdresses and these codpieces on top of their trousers like in A Clockwork Orange.
- Jackets start at £35, trousers at £65 and all-in-ones at £110.
- There were lots of lovely men there wearing footie kit, rugby kit and some strange tight-fitting gymnastics all-in-ones.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: all-in-one
Definition of all-in-one in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.