- Combining two or more items or functions in a single unit: an all-in-one shampoo/conditionerMore example sentences
- The compact, all-in-one unit has a lead-free motherboard.
- It's become something of a trend in the industry to wrap up a variety of security functions in all-in-one security appliances.
- An all-in-one unit that stores everything from your computer to CDs, books and files is the perfect solution where your room has to serve two purposes.
nounBack to top
- A garment that takes the place of two or more other garments.More example sentences
- The dancers wore silver all-in-ones, headdresses and these codpieces on top of their trousers like in A Clockwork Orange.
- Jackets start at £35, trousers at £65 and all-in-ones at £110.
- There were lots of lovely men there wearing footie kit, rugby kit and some strange tight-fitting gymnastics all-in-ones.
More definitions of all-in-oneDefinition of all-in-one in:
- The US English dictionary