- Occurring or having an effect through or into every part of something: the all-pervading excitementMore example sentences
- His numerous prints betray the all-pervading influence of Durer.
- What at first was no more than a dim anticipation of approaching catastrophes developed, after 1914, into an all-pervading obsession.
- The sun was the all-pervading force in the affairs of primitive man and the most visible form of cosmic creative energy.
More definitions of all-pervadingDefinition of all-pervading in:
- The US English dictionary