- A small open motor vehicle with one seat and three or more wheels fitted with large tyres, designed for use on rough ground.More example sentences
- She said: ‘The National Parks were created for people to enjoy fresh air and peace and to get away from the ever-present motor car and not as testing grounds for all-terrain vehicles.’
- State laws addressing dealer agreements have long been a staple for sellers of RVs, automobiles, all-terrain vehicles, farm equipment and motorcycles, but marine manufacturers have lobbied state by state to prevent their passage.
- Players can race in karts, stock cars, all-terrain vehicles and jalopies, but the problem is that none of these different vehicles add new play mechanics.
More definitions of all-terrain vehicleDefinition of all-terrain vehicle in:
- The US English dictionary