- [usually with negative] • informal In full possession of one’s mental faculties: he’s not quite all thereMore example sentences
- There's another wee guy who was not quite all there and he used to go into the record shop and ask for Elvis' latest hit.
- You're not all there are you Mike? You should think seriously about getting some professional help.
- He stalks this girl he's in love with, but he's not all there.
More definitions of all thereDefinition of all there in:
- The US English dictionary