- In or suitable for all types of weather: an all-weather soccer pitchMore example sentences
- The on-site running track and all-weather pitch will appeal to students involved in athletics and team sports.
- York would benefit particularly from the planned cricket, football, and all-weather five-a-side football pitches.
- This is brought about all because the all-weather track around the soccer pitch would be reducing the training pitch slightly.
More definitions of all-weatherDefinition of all-weather in:
- The US English dictionary