- Knowing everything: an all-wise, omnipotent creatorMore example sentences
- Is there evidence that life was formed by aloving and all-wise Creator and did not just evolve?
- In the late republic oratory had flourished amid virtual anarchy; now, under a benevolent and all-wise ruler, great oratory was no longer needed.
- He was a deeply religious man throughout his life, who believed that subordination to an all-powerful and all-wise God gave strength to bear any problems.
More definitions of all-wiseDefinition of all-wise in:
- The US English dictionary