- A person who practises allopathy.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, an allopath may be offering oral essential oils, herbal tinctures and clay treatments alongside the usual drugs.
- Pranic healing is not an alternative medicine though and hence it is important to consult an allopath for medical problems.
- His grandfather was an Ayurvedic vaid, and his father, though an allopath, acknowledges the benefits of homoeopathy and other systems.
More definitions of allopathDefinition of allopath in:
- The US English dictionary