- A person to whom something is allotted, especially land or shares.More example sentences
- They alleged that the allottees were changing land use without sanctions.
- It is not rare for an allottee who has paid land tax to the BDA towards his site for years, to be faced with the horror of an unauthorised construction or face threats from hoodlums when he sets out to build a house.
- The learned judge goes on to say that the circumstances might have amounted to fraud if there had been an intention on the part of the original shareholders ‘to allot further shares at a later period to future allottees.’
More definitions of allotteeDefinition of allottee in:
- The US English dictionary