- Any of a number of plants producing a large number of seeds for their size.
More example sentences
- Species in several families, in particular the small Radiola linoides (family Linaceae) of Europe
- Towards the sea, a second, lower plateau has more sandy soils, supporting a taller scrub composed of rather calcifuge species such as gum and sage-leaved cistuses and green heather, with open ground hosting the diminutive allseed and yellow centaury.
- Polycarpon tetraphyllum (fourleaf allseed) is a widespread weed of gardens, limestone areas and woodlands from Exmouth to Bunbury.
More definitions of allseedDefinition of allseed in:
- The US English dictionary