Powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating; seductive: the town offers alluring shops and restaurants
More example sentences
- Equally dear to thirsty citizens is the alluring watermelon.
- Just like the yellow teardrop, the pear shape is alluring.
- The American dream has been alluring to potential immigrants.
- More example sentences
- The fabulous thing about these brownies is that each one is different, depending on which sweetie happens to be sunk alluringly into the mixture.
- Each table is decorated with carefully attended tealights which allow lovers to stare alluringly into each others eyes.
- But Ferrick's a resourceful alley cat of a performer, and the angst she suffers seeps alluringly into her croaky, staccato vocals and percussive acoustic guitar strums.