- A loose, brightly patterned Hawaiian shirt.More example sentences
- Soon, weekday Willie Lohmans took off their gray flannel suits on weekends, donned brightly colored aloha shirts and flower leis and, with their mu mu-clad suburban wives, entertained each other at Polynesian parties.
- They are a curious bunch, clad only in shorts, aloha shirts and Hawaiian leis.
- Lu considers Honolulu his hometown and has a great fondness for Hawaiian aloha shirts.
More definitions of aloha shirtDefinition of aloha shirt in:
- The US English dictionary