- Arrange in alphabetical order: the listings are arranged by state and alphabetized by cityMore example sentences
- It wasn't alphabetized or arranged in any other logical way, so it took a little while to find.
- I added a whole slew of them to the sidebar today, and I think I am going to start categorizing or alphabetizing them or putting them on a different page all together.
- I did this - a complete cross referenced and alphabetised list of every post I have made in the last month.
- More example sentences
- Through the magic of alphabetization, the book I recommend with the most caveats appears first.
- Of all our worldly possessions, I don't think there is currently anything more capable of making my spirits soar than this towering monument - this shrine - to orderly alphabetisation.
- Functions are listed alphabetically, which makes locating them quick and painless (unless you're a fan of categorization divisions that is, in which case the alphabetization won't suit you at all).
More definitions of alphabetizeDefinition of alphabetize in:
- The US English dictionary