Definition of alphabetize in English:
Arrange in alphabetical order: the listings are arranged by state and alphabetized by city
More example sentences
- It wasn't alphabetized or arranged in any other logical way, so it took a little while to find.
- I added a whole slew of them to the sidebar today, and I think I am going to start categorizing or alphabetizing them or putting them on a different page all together.
- I did this - a complete cross referenced and alphabetised list of every post I have made in the last month.
- Example sentences
- Through the magic of alphabetization, the book I recommend with the most caveats appears first.
- Of all our worldly possessions, I don't think there is currently anything more capable of making my spirits soar than this towering monument - this shrine - to orderly alphabetisation.
- Functions are listed alphabetically, which makes locating them quick and painless (unless you're a fan of categorization divisions that is, in which case the alphabetization won't suit you at all).
Words that rhyme with alphabetizeconcretize
Definition of alphabetize in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan